Final report
Hi my friends! This is the last time we are writing in our blog and I do not feel that good for that and I bet you too. But i think we should not regret for this because everything has an end , we should look in the future . This week we had to write our final report based on the suggestions and correctnesses our partner had made to our work a week ago . I want to thank my parner Amina who has helped me a lot to improve my report .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final report
Hi my friends! This is the last time we are writing in our blog and I do not feel that good for that and I bet you too. But i think we shoul...
-
Hello everyone! I just finished the padlet about Project Based Learning and I think it is very interesting as a method for us as future teac...
-
Hi guys. How are you? I just saw the two videos about Kagan structures and I must say that its interesting their idea of organizing a less...
No comments:
Post a Comment