Hi guys. How are you? I just saw the two videos about Kagan structures and I must say that its interesting their idea of organizing a lesson in a completely different way from what we are accustomed so far. I think in the future I will try to use this method in my classroom. It would be a success I think because this method is proven and there is no space for mistakes. The students learn better through this method because they are let free in the classroom and they do not have to think what the teacher will say to them if they do something inappropriate.And what is more important they learn better through this method because they learn from each other. Since they are all the time working in groups they give and take a lot from their fellow students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final report
Hi my friends! This is the last time we are writing in our blog and I do not feel that good for that and I bet you too. But i think we shoul...
-
Hello everyone! I just finished the padlet about Project Based Learning and I think it is very interesting as a method for us as future teac...
-
Hi guys. How are you? I just saw the two videos about Kagan structures and I must say that its interesting their idea of organizing a less...
Hello Ardit ! I strongly agree with you that Kagan structures seems to be really important for an effective learning .
ReplyDeleteHi Ardit! I totally agree with your opinion about the Kagan method . Even I see myself in the future using this method as a way to transmit knowledge to my students. I hope this method is going to help us to success in our future profession.Good luck 😊!
ReplyDeleteGo for it, Ardit :D
ReplyDeleteHello Ardit! I share the same opinion with you. cooperative learning is a very interesting and innovative method. I hope you will use it in your future career.
ReplyDeleteHI Ardit! First of all,good luck on your blog.I totally agree that in cooperative learning students learn from each-other and they don't have to think what the teacher will tell them
ReplyDeleteHi Ardit! I agree with you that in cooperative learning children are free to collaborate with each other without asking them to be quiet...
ReplyDeleteI hope we all use this method in learning process.
Good luck