Hello my friends !!!Concerning our work for this week, I thought about teaching writing through blog since we are using it now and it has resulted really succesful , at least for me. I believe that by writing time after time the students will learn something not only from their mistakes but also from the others . GOD BLESS YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final report
Hi my friends! This is the last time we are writing in our blog and I do not feel that good for that and I bet you too. But i think we shoul...
-
Hello everyone! I just finished the padlet about Project Based Learning and I think it is very interesting as a method for us as future teac...
-
Hi guys. How are you? I just saw the two videos about Kagan structures and I must say that its interesting their idea of organizing a less...
Yeah! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it ! Thanks for sharing your opinion with us.
ReplyDelete