Media elements in teaching


Hi my friends! This week's post should be on how the media elements influence our teaching and I can say that the integration of the video and powerpoint in the presentation Xhulio an I made was samehow successful and our friends really welcomed it . The decision to teach grammar through that video and powerpoint was I think a really good choice as I saw that the students liked it and they were really focused on it. Also , I really enjoyed the lesson today with those two teachers from Turkey with that Katy Perry song , it made me to concentrate more on the lesson . It was another example when technology goes hand in hand with teaching for the good of teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final report

Hi my friends! This is the last time we are writing in our blog and I do not feel that good for that and I bet you too. But i think we shoul...